TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. To participate in this competition, users must follow @ducielondon. They should 'like' the Harrods competition post in the Ducie Instagram feed and tag 3 of their friends. This competition will run until 18:30 on 26 January, 2020. Entries made by direct reply to the @ducielondon page will not be accepted.
2. There will be 1 (one) winner who will be selected at random, after the competition deadline, who has fulfilled the criteria in 1) above. Entries made after this point will not be counted.
3. The contest is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) over except for DUCIE employees, all contractors and families or anyone directly connected with the organisation, and operators of its brands and concessions.
4. The prize consists of 1 (one) DUCIE Exclusive Harrods Collection coat or jacket of your choice, in your size and a champagne and canapés reception at The Perrier-Jouët Champagne Terrace in the Harrods store, on Monday 27th Jan from 7pm - 9pm. The winner will need to be available at this time on 27 January, 2020. No substitute for this part of the prize will be made available.
5. If you are the lucky winner, you will need to provide your email address, contact phone number and home address as instructed at the time of being announced as our winner. Further details will then be provided by DUCIE as to how you claim your prize.
6. We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
7. Only one entry per person will be accepted. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same Instagram account, the first entry only will be accepted.
8. No purchase is necessary, however you will need an internet connection and access to Instagram. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the promotion, including in relation to the use of the internet.
9. We reserve the right to exclude any entries that we believe to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
10. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
11. The winner will have 12 hours to claim their prize from the date that they are announced as a winner. After this time we reserve the right to select a new winner.
12. The decisions of the promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By taking part in this promotion, all participants consent to us collecting, storing and using their personal data submitted with their entry for the purposes of this promotion.
14. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be used for marketing purposes without the individual's prior consent.
15. The winner's name can be obtained by sending an SAE and covering letter to: DUCIE Harrods Competition winners, The Tay Building, 2A Wrentham Ave, Kensal Green, London NW10 3HA, after the closure of the promotion.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to DUCIE and not to Instagram. By participating in this promotion, you agree to a complete release of Instagram from any claims.
17. The promoter does not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged or delayed. For example, as a result of network, system development, computer or telecommunications failures or fault of any kind - including any hardware, programming code, databases or software used in the promotion.
18. Winners may be required to participate in related publicity without further reward. E.g.: be photographed for website/news stories, share a further Instagram post with your price, provide a short statement about their win.
19. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend without notice this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
20. This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. This promotion is subject to Instagram’s terms of services which can be found at: https://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/
22. Promoter: SBB International . Registered in England, No. 05046052. Registered Office: 269 Woodcock Hill, Kenton, Harrow, Middx, HA3 0PG. Website address: www.ducie.co.uk