UK RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We hope you love your pieces from DUCIE. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you can return or exchange items that meet our eligibility requirements below:
- Items must be sent back in their original packaging with all tags attached.
- A return/exchange must be made within 28 days of receiving your order. If your return is out of the 28 day period you will be notified and issued a Gift Card.
- Items must not have been worn, washed or altered in any way and must be in a sell-able condition free from marks and stains.
Unfortunately returns will not be accepted if the above requirements are not met.
Please include your packing slip in your return. Failure to do this may cause a delay in the return process.
To start the return/exchange process, follow the steps below using our new link:
Please note that returns are not free, so you will be responsible for the postal fee. We will not be held liable for the loss of any returned item(s) during the transit back to us so we advise sending your goods back via a tracked service and retaining proof of postage until you receive your refund notification.
- Items that have been worn, washed, stained, or damaged.
- Items without the original tags and packaging.
- Gift Cards
- Sample Sale items - items bought at a discounted price that are marked as 'Final Sale'
If you receive your item(s) damaged/faulty, please reach out to us within 2 days of delivery at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At present, we are not offering exchanges to International Customers.
Should you require a return, please use the link below to start your returns process:
You should clearly mark the package as a ‘Return’ and state the value as £50 GBP or under. Failure to do this will result in excess duty/tax that will be deducted from your refund.